Hi, guys here we are going to explain everything about the device verification System app. If your device is going to be locked or you are warned by PTA, then just read this article to get information about the DVS app.
The device verification System app will help you to check if your device is verified or not, you can check more device like PTA verification. You will need to enter your IMEI number to check the device verification status.
Device verification System app
Every Pakistani is need to have a verified cell phone. If you have not verified your phone then your phone will be locked. PTA’s new rule is to verify your IMEI with your phone number. If you have not yet verified your phone then just check it with this app. The device verification System app is there to let you check the status of your phone.
There are not many features because this is just to check the device verification status. If you are going to use this then just check the detail of how to use the device verification System app.
- This is the official application by PTA to check the verification status of any mobile.
- You can check the status of your mobile by entering the IMEI number.
- This application is very fast and very easy to use, you can check anything in seconds.
How to Download?
I am not going to confuse you by putting the multiple links of download. There the single installer button above key features you can simply install the app from there. I have provided the Play Store link Above just click and go there.
How to Install?
There is no need to download the apk file and install it manually. You can simply find the app on Google Play Store by going on the link given above. Simply click on that install now button Play Store will install apk for you in just seconds.
How to Use?
You don’t know how to use the device verification System app on Android then just follow this method. This is the latter method to check the verification status of your mobile.
- Note the IMEI number from your phone.
- Open the app and enter your IMEI number.
- Click on the check verification status.
- This app will show you everything about your phone.
You can move forward by following the information provided on the screen. If your phone is verified by PTA then you will not need to go anywhere. Otherwise, follow instructions on the phone screen.
- Known bugs fixed in Version 2.0.0
- Speed and experience boosted
- Changes in interface
- Version 2.0.0 has New features
This app was uploaded on humbletricks.com since February 10, 2021. Latest update contains many new features and changes in the app version 2.0.0 which is released on August 26, 2022. Download and update the app to enjoy updated experience.
Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons of Device Verification System (DVS APK)’s latest version which you are going to download on your smartphone. If you are facing any problem in deciding or downloading this app then watch our video pinned in the app.
- Latest version 2.0.0’s size is reduced, now enjoy more features in less space.
- It’s available on different App stores like Google Play, App Store, APKPure, UptoDown, and other APK Sites.
- Consumes less data and battery of your device, runs smoothly on all supported devices.
- Number of ads are reduced, no annoying ads. You can also remove ads if you want to go pro.
- After its latest update on August 26, 2022 you’ll not be able to use it on low end devices.
- Old versions are still accessible but you’re not able to use latest version 2.0.0 features.
- Some old features are missing, but you can enjoy new to fill the gap.
- Few offline features are moved to online in V2.0.0, you’ll need data connection to use them.
Also download: Keep My Notes
I have explained the device verification System app very clearly. If your device is not verified and you want to check the status of you are device then use this app. I hope you like this article and going to share it with your friends.