Guys as we all know that blogger has removed the option to move to the Legacy mode of the blogger. If you are looking for how to revert to Legacy blogger then here I am going to tell you a simple way to use old bloggers. There is nothing complicating you can simply use your old blogger on your computer and mobile by just one simple method.
Read Also: Oreo TV APK
Many people want to revert Legacy Blogger because many features in the new blogger are very confusing and not working. The option invite author is also not working – as some other features are also used less in the new interface of Google Blogger.
How to Revert Legacy Blogger?
If you want to use old bloggers on your mobile then follow these instructions to revert legacy Blogger. But first of all, I would like to tell you that there is nothing bad time in this method that I am going to tell you. You can use this method without any tension. So let’s learn.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Select your blog which you want to revert legacy blogger.
- View the URL bar of your browser.
- Copy your Blog ID (only numbers).
- Go here.
- Replace your ID with the ID of this link.
- Press Enter and Enjoy your Old Blogger.
Watch this video if you are unable to understand and apply this.
How to Set Old Blogger as Default?
Now if you want to set your old blogger as default in your browser – to directly visit on one click, then just follow this.
- Go to Blogger and Select your Blog.
- Revert to Legacy Blogger (by following the above method).
- Add the URL in Bookmarks (On desktop simply Drag).
- After this, you just need to click – to visit Legacy Blogger.
I have explained everything that is necessary for you. If you have any issues or problems then you can ask me in the comments. The method that I have told is just to visit the link – there are not any confusing settings. If you have understood then share it with your bloggers’ community.
Read More: Online Font Changer