Do you want to explore and edit all your files with an APK? Here is MT Manager which helps you to edit, move, copy, and share resources and other files from your file manager. If you are looking for an app to do then you can choose this for Android. Here I’ll explain how you can edit your files and other things you need to know about the app. You can simply download the official latest v2.10.1 from here.
This is a program for archive administration. It has a simple and practical interface. The app doesn’t have the authorisation to access the internet, so cannot dispatch any information to other services or individuals. This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at the same time, and common operations such as copying files are done from one pane to another. And MT Manager shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other locations.
You may research the internals of the device, and if you’re a power user and have your device rooted, you can make modifications to system data – backup files, remove undesirable applications, etc. You can comfortably see the contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly a secured USB memory stick. Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and outlying explore installed applications. If you’re a standard user, you may choose to secrete internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with the system.
MT Manager is a customizable APK manager for Android. Extract any installed app, keep them as the favourite, share .apk files easily and much more. This is an effortless and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its easy UI, it’s especially easy to use. With App, you can efficiently organise your files and folders on your device, NAS (Network-attached storage), and cloud storage. What’s more, you can locate how many files & apps you have on your device at a peek immediately after opening the app.
- Extract any installed & system apps and keep them as APK.
- Batch way to extract multiple APKs at the same time.
- Share any APK utilising other apps: Telegram, Dropbox, email, etc.
- Organize your apps by observing them as favourites and accessing them easier.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar (decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Upload your latest APKs.
- Uninstall any installed app.
- Customizations are available in Settings, including a dark mode.
- Customizing main colours and more.
- No Root access is required.
How to Download APK?
If you are looking to download the apk file of this Mt Manager then simply get the official apk on the link. I have provided you with the direct download link below, you can simply click on it to access the apk. Simply grab the APK from here and install it on your phone by the following method.
How to Install APK?
- Open APK on your file manager.
- Click next and follow on-screen options.
- Enable unknown sources.
- Click next and allow everything.
Done now you can do the final click on the install button and install the app. In case of any installation error please make a comment on this post.
Guys if you were looking for the MT MANAGER, I hope you have got the APK file from here. You can simply get all the details and apk of the app from here. I have shared features and other reviews about the app. If you need further info then please ask in the comments.