Do you want to explore and edit all your files with an APK? Here is MT Manager which helps you to edit, move, copy, and share resources and other files from your file manager. If you are looking for an app to do then you can choose this for Android. Here I’ll explain how you can edit your files and other things you need to know about the app. You can simply download the official latest v2.10.1 from here.
This is a program for archive administration. It has a simple and practical interface. The app doesn’t have the authorisation to access the internet, so cannot dispatch any information to other services or individuals. This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at the same time, and common operations such as copying files are done from one pane to another. And MT Manager shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other locations.
You may research the internals of the device, and if you’re a power user and have your device rooted, you can make modifications to system data – backup files, remove undesirable applications, etc. You can comfortably see the contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly a secured USB memory stick. Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and outlying explore installed applications. If you’re a standard user, you may choose to secrete internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with the system.
MT Manager is a customizable APK manager for Android. Extract any installed app, keep them as the favourite, share .apk files easily and much more. This is an effortless and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its easy UI, it’s especially easy to use. With App, you can efficiently organise your files and folders on your device, NAS (Network-attached storage), and cloud storage. What’s more, you can locate how many files & apps you have on your device at a peek immediately after opening the app.
- Extract any installed & system apps and keep them as APK.
- Batch way to extract multiple APKs at the same time.
- Share any APK utilising other apps: Telegram, Dropbox, email, etc.
- Organize your apps by observing them as favourites and accessing them easier.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar (decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Upload your latest APKs.
- Uninstall any installed app.
- Customizations are available in Settings, including a dark mode.
- Customizing main colours and more.
- No Root access is required.
How to Download APK?
If you are looking to download the apk file of this Mt Manager then simply get the official apk on the link. I have provided you with the direct download link below, you can simply click on it to access the apk. Simply grab the APK from here and install it on your phone by the following method.
How to Install APK?
- Open APK on your file manager.
- Click next and follow on-screen options.
- Enable unknown sources.
- Click next and allow everything.
Done now you can do the final click on the install button and install the app. In case of any installation error please make a comment on this post.
Try also: Giveme5 APK
- Known bugs fixed in Version v2.10.1
- Speed and experience boosted
- Changes in interface
- Version v2.10.1 has New features
This app was uploaded on humbletricks.com since December 30, 2021. Latest update contains many new features and changes in the app version v2.10.1 which is released on August 26, 2022. Download and update the app to enjoy updated experience.
Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons of MT Manager v2.10.1’s latest version which you are going to download on your smartphone. If you are facing any problem in deciding or downloading this app then watch our video pinned in the app.
- Latest version v2.10.1’s size 9MB is reduced, now enjoy more features in less space.
- It’s available on different App stores like Google Play, App Store, APKPure, UptoDown, and other APK Sites.
- Consumes less data and battery of your device, runs smoothly on all supported devices.
- Number of ads are reduced, no annoying ads. You can also remove ads if you want to go pro.
- After its latest update on August 26, 2022 you’ll not be able to use it on low end devices.
- Old versions are still accessible but you’re not able to use latest version v2.10.1 features.
- Some old features are missing, but you can enjoy new to fill the gap.
- Few offline features are moved to online in Vv2.10.1, you’ll need data connection to use them.
Guys if you were looking for the MT MANAGER, I hope you have got the APK file from here. You can simply get all the details and apk of the app from here. I have shared features and other informations about the app. If you need further info then please ask in the comments.