Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card (NPQSC) is a Universal health Insurance initiative available for citizens of Punjab, by the Government of Pakistan. Under the program, all citizens of the Province of Punjab will receive free inpatient healthcare services without any financial obligations.
In order to enable citizens of Punjab to get their NPQSC, a very simple registration process has been designed through an app named the “Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card App”.
The App has been developed by the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Government of Punjab with the assistance of the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
Holding an NPQSC and/or CNIC card allows the citizens to receive free health services in many Public and Private Empaneled Hospitals.
Friends, if you want to install the health card application on your mobile and want to get all its features, then simply follow this method. You have to install the application from Google Play Store or from here and after that create an account inside it and receive your health card.
Sehat Card App
You can get your hospitality through the Sehat Card App which has been launched by the Punjab Government. After making your Sehat card, you can get any medical service absolutely free. If you do not know how to use this application, then in this article I will tell you how you can install and use it.
This is a government app, inside which you get everything absolutely free of health. Using this application, you can get the scheme with Sehat Card. This app has been launched by the Punjab Government only in Punjab.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Available in Urdu and English Languages.
- Get instant help regarding Sehat Card.
- Available for all devices.
- Unique and simple interface.
- Fastest experience and reliable services.
How to Download APK?
Friends, installing this application is not very difficult. Within a few steps, you can install it on your android mobile. If you have an Android mobile and have the internet on it then you can use this application. To download the app, you have to click on the Download Sehat Card App button. After downloading the application, you can install it in the following way.
How to Install APK?
- Click on the Sehat Card App file.
- Launch Android Apk Installer.
- Click next and enable unknown sources in settings.
- Do continues clicks and allow all the permissions.
- Done you can click the install button to install the APK.
- Known bugs fixed in Version 1.0.1
- Speed and experience boosted
- Changes in interface
- Version 1.0.1 has New features
This app was uploaded on humbletricks.com since January 3, 2022. Latest update contains many new features and changes in the app version 1.0.1 which is released on August 26, 2022. Download and update the app to enjoy updated experience.
Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons of Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card’s latest version which you are going to download on your smartphone. If you are facing any problem in deciding or downloading this app then watch our video pinned in the app.
- Latest version 1.0.1’s size 8.1M is reduced, now enjoy more features in less space.
- It’s available on different App stores like Google Play, App Store, APKPure, UptoDown, and other APK Sites.
- Consumes less data and battery of your device, runs smoothly on all supported devices.
- Number of ads are reduced, no annoying ads. You can also remove ads if you want to go pro.
- After its latest update on August 26, 2022 you’ll not be able to use it on low end devices.
- Old versions are still accessible but you’re not able to use latest version 1.0.1 features.
- Some old features are missing, but you can enjoy new to fill the gap.
- Few offline features are moved to online in V1.0.1, you’ll need data connection to use them.
Try also: Yacine TV APK
Friends, this is the Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card app, inside which you can manage your health card and order your new sehat card. In this article, we learned how to use this app, how to install it. If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask. Feel free to share this article with your friends.